2012年10月23日星期二

Beats by Dr Dre studio he small Feng stood

Theory ……
My felling and serve prison term almost a nothing important differentiation!Really, those so-called minds communicate, those home meeting, will make you move ……but that is just a kind of cheap trick of psychology that brilliantly made use of mankind.
You move once each time, will go toward outside Tao one part of money to come out!When your money all Taos finished, so they will make you make a phone call to go home in want!Could not want and then make!Noisy!If still could not want, cheat!Home money fished out, make you seek your kin friend development to log out!Had better cheat him(she), anyway have specially assigned to answer to the train station!Then waited person to be connected to come ……is a lately fatty Sui!
As for old man ……want to walk?Have no son in the door!
It is unable to leave to walk, because my someone keeps under house arrest you, leading the way the son can't make you walk, and other liars can't make you walk.In fact the most people all have already been brainwashed and very firmly think to so and really become rich!As long as the development striving relentlessly logs out, definitely have successful in career day!
Even if occasionally have 12 brains disillusions come over of, want to walk?Is unable to leave!Close you, pen your freedom ……restriction is the Human body freely illegal?What somebody else did is the affair of illegal crime!
And, to majority of bedlamites that are brainwashed, if you want to walk, be want to go out to report, want to make here am exposed and equaled to demolish their to become rich road so!This help bedlamite and then will treat you as irreconcilable enemy first!
These people are in fact really very pitiful!All is on helping to dream the simpleton that wants to gain without labour, a help to dream to all want to become rich to want to amass a fortune to think successful bedlamite!
But it happened that make me surprised BE, these people are very united!Embrace regiment very much very much!Is an almost constant circumambience in those old liar's surroundingses, feelings of the mutual is incredibly very good!Absolutely 1 kind depends on!
However I also understood later on ……these guy, log out for the sake of the development, almost cheated those friends that oneself can use all ……the real friendship natural affections all have been already been cheated, they already didn't truely of friend and close relatives, even if have, also the nobody treated to see them,Beats by Dr Dre studio.Seem to be already to fall into water of person, can tightly hold tight circumferential everything!
Being an is just very short, I have already seen too many.Make me in distress situation BE, a few men from the same house, see me similar such as the great calamity, because I am a sting head, the disobedience leads the way a getting of person to look for, Be not willing to hard of decontamination mind, Be not willing to open breadth of view to the brothers sister.
So they ……they incredibly will gang up to discriminate against me!
Canning say is completely a distortion here of, odd of, funny but lamentable world!
I even can say, I have never seen thought so a person of decision ……in addition to the hero person in the old movie of the main melodies that once saw in childhood ……in the real life, they absolutely is a helped bedlamite!A help be full of to persist ideal bedlamite!Pitiful bedlamite!

Chapter 114 【intransigent and haughty 】



The time in midnight, I originally just in the sleeping, be suddenly waked up with a start by a burst of action.I sleep very on the alertly, some action, I immediately turned over a body to sit and saw an outside for someone open the door to walk to come in, is 34 men, the dense shadow filled up some vacant land in the big room all of a sudden.
My in the mind knits the brows:Will they begin to me so quickly?Or because today's performance defies a tube to teach, kill the chicken to monkey?
However the light of room is pulled later on bright.This is a lamp bulb that doesn't arrive 20 tiles. in front a men saw my one eye:"You with us come out for a while."
Others in the room are waked up with a start, however immediately warning them for someone doesn't move indiscriminately.In front this man seems I once saw in the daytime and seemed the driver that opens bread car to pick us up to come over, however the light is too dark, have some to see not that realistically in the evening.
"I have no malice of, be just company head the son want to see you."His tone is very kind and genial, there is no the meaning for beginning.
I saw his two eyes, then clapped to clap nearby of Ni conveniently say 1.
I can't let an in the evening and those female liars sleep a room, I ain't rest assured!Make her sleep by me with dress.Girl originally Be not willing to, say that she sees other men in the room.Feel suffered.I tell her:Don't be the person to them and see.
I clap an awake Ni, let her take clothes and pack to follow me to go out.
"She must stay here."That driver hesitated for a while.
I am cold to see him:"I go to where she goes to where."
This guy turns head and behind person's company measured for a while and had been already noded.
I take door, once wore this simple building to arrive at along with them anterior of the small several-storied building is the place that leads in the daytime and ascended two hug, they guide line the bottom pushed door into a room.Just went in, see inside light brightness, the small Feng sits on a sofa, full face satisfiedly smiling face:"Alas!, little five elder brothers!Long time no see!Is surprisingly can see you here!"
She this does a parties and just finally restored she originally in the KTV mama flavor geography elephant that gives to sensual pleasure to rove around dust of journey in my brain.
Then the small Feng stood, I after death of the person close door, small Feng Si through twist a waist limb style the style walk, a hand lightly takes on my shoulder:"I said little five elder brotherses, how think of to run to the south to become rich to come?Today in the underneath a see you.Do I almost dare to recognize!"
Finish saying, flew a seductive eyes to me.
In fact I know that she isn't making sheep eyes to me, pure is occupation habit …
Since be recognized out, I on the contrary and consumedly example example of sought sofa piece to sit down in the room, then pulled a Ni to arrive me nearby.
"Little five elder brothers, a lot of feeling!"The small Feng takes a chamber to take to adjust intentionally and loudly a way:"Run so far road to come to south, nearby still take so water works properly of kid sister younger sister!Moment by moment take is nearby being a baby?"
I looking at the face of small Feng, steady way:"Calculate me flub, have never thought a head of arrive you the ground came in nest.Say, you find out me here at the midnight.How to want?"
"Do not become nervous, little five elder brothers!"The small Feng stares a pair of eyes los I, with the hand is from the table of on wrapping to draw out a smoke in four esses, then take out a fine silvery little Ji Fan west lighter, Ka ground one sparks flame.She intentionally absorbed smoke, then towarded my nose to vomit out and took satisfied gird in look in the eyes:"Little five elder brothers!You still keep exciting so.Is so impatient!Hey!I see you incredibly sit on the underneath in the daytime, really surprise ……I was just thinking at that time, our little five elder brothers why would come here me this is small to break a place?Hum ……"
I disgust of knit the brows, flicked the cigarette of flicking the in front, don't talk.
The small Feng smiled in a short while, then kept staring at me:"Afterwards I just know, originally you are to run road!Is small five small five, you know or not now you to have already registered on the way!Someone indicates Xing Di at seek you!If isn't that I see today.especially the idea made a phone call to find out for a while, also don't know that you incredibly ask for this to go to big trouble!"
"You exactly want how, row the next trap to come!"I am calm to looking at her.
"Hum!Or this looks!"Small Feng ten rise a little finger head to point at me, cold way:"You think you still the eldest brother of the gold wall Hui Huang?You think you now still that one shout and then can become nervous ten several younger brothers to you work oneslf to the bone of'little five elder brothers'?Aren't you very overbearing?Hum!Rush through I even treat Nankings not to descend to go. forced to rend away the kid sisters of my under charge, and I!My little elder sister Feng doesn't even dare fart to put 1!The ash slips away of walk person!!30 year river east, 30 year river west!Is small five!!"
Is at the last moment, I on the contrary didn't become nervous, simply live a sofa ascend a depend:"You exactly want how, say clearly.Now outside in the door isn't a Hou your several the tenth Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论