2012年11月26日星期一

Beats By Dre Diamond gthen their own troo

The people relaxed a vigilance, we then seek their troubles!"Looking at a bit public disappointed facial expression, I say with smile:"You trust, as long as you return to raise to fix hard for, I promise when the time comes your opportunities of one exhibition artistic skill are much!"
Is public a listen to immediately the fascination again upsurge, being empty to move to return to CS City with me.The week ambition after truly returning to CS is has already left CS City to take Li Shu Juan to go to a sun and moon island.And the week ambition truly wires back to say that Qin Hu takes of sneak in more than 2,000 Long Jun's warriors of sun and moon island, have already had the army and police troops that more than 1,500 persons seep into in the sun and moon island in.This was the undoubtedly best news to me, continuously for a long time hence, the troops of sun and moon island sooner or later will help in the dragon of control in, the sun and moon island can return to an embracing of the mainland of Xuan Yuan smoothly when the time comes in.
Long Jia, second grade dragon person took own subordinate to return to he or she's team sphere of influence for setting up respectively inside, they still need to continue to strengthen their own troops, because everyplace in the mainland of Xuan Yuan of black help influence haven't unified, in the country of Xuan Yuan, ten thousand can not help I will not make to come to unify by force black help organization of, because together is a Xuan Yuan son people, if isn't heinous black to help a member, can adjust to teach deal with foreign enemy good hand, and then why the need for spare no one?Unification mafia, what to need is prestige and sincerity, not what force can solve.
Love of Be in remembrance of an inside, little elder sister Yun, snow maple they have already waited for many.This period of time in addition to manage to go into the rites is busy and Lin Hong Yan, orchid son, Mr. Sun Yan dance in the dragons and all establish dragons all science and technology group, many females always all have no carefree.Now dragon all science and technology already the beginning has scale and leave of affair from in the dragons all Lin Hong Yan of the university three female do, little elder sister Yun on the whole can easily for a while.
Inside air in living room slight of the motion make little elder sister Yun, snow maple and Chen Fei be as a burst of excited as Jiang Yu, they know that the person whom they want to wait came back.Don't talk, just a look in the eyes was all right already, as long as having a liking for one eye to satisfy and looking at the arm that I opened, little elder sister Yun cannot helped but any further and rushed toward my bosom.Sit to in the sofa, chase Chen Fei with Jiang Yu Lan arrive bosom, snow maple then habitually walks to sofa behind to light and softly massage on my shoulder.Little elder sister Yun then is busy in making a phone call to still at gold group dragon headquarters Chen Qiong.
The telephone heel just let go of, Chen Qiong's figure appeared at living room in.Chen Qiong Jue wears a small mouth to sit to my opposite, one face joyless appearance.Little elder sister Yun saw say with smile:"Hurry honesty to hand over to treat, how did you give offense to our little princess!"Snow maple's smiling to smile don't talk, Chen Fei and Jiang Yu's pouring is good at to work well a person, and the Ye wears my ear to make reference to:"Say quickly!See you annoying younger sister Qiong!""If is dishonest to hand over to treat, I and Chen Fei clench your ear down!"
I pretend very sore appearance, pain and sufferings of"Alas!" two, Chen Qiong sees a form quickly run to come over, pulls Chen Fei and Jiang Yu to a part and says for I crumpling ear:"You are also too malicious?!If break elder brother Yun's ear, I ignored you!"Chen Fei and Jiang Yu's wry smile wear and took a look little elder sister Yun and snow maple ill-wisher appearance, Chen Fei 's injustice get not:"Kid sister, we are to give vent to anger for you!"Jiang Yu also says:"Be, the good heart didn't like a report!"
Chen Qiong fumingly says:"I livinged elder brother Yun's spirit, didn't make you clench his ear again.Oh,Beats By Dre Diamond!The ears are all red!Elder brother Yun, also painful not painful?"I am embracing the body of Chen Fei 's softness and smiling happily of say:"Is not painful.There is a Qiong son concerning so me,beats by dre australia, how can painful?"Chen Qiong gets fed up with in my bosom slanting say:"Is what a suck you are painful!Don't ask a somebody else as well why angry."
Snow maple after death says at me:"That right!Can be all not happy for these two days of younger sister Qiong!"I looking at Chen Qiong to say:"Have not never taken you to go to eight Qi countries?Have an opportunity I take you to go to once have to not!"Chen Qiong quickly says:"That good!I also want to use the old nest that the rocket tube bombs eight Qi absolute being emperors when the time comes!O.K. you didn't bomb the old nest of eight Qi absolute being emperors clean, otherwise I have never got to have fun!Hum!"
Once I listen to can not help a whole body keeping emitting cold sweat, old sky of, I still think that I only have orchid son, this good war member, have never thought Chen Qiong is also such, see to next time go to eagle country if don't take Chen Qiong to go out, perhaps she is ignoring me during a lifetime!See my different vision, Chen Qiong has some blush with shame's saying:"How, would you not like to take me to go to?"Chen Qiong simultaneously say some part put two small hands to my waist, I quickly say:"Take you to go to!How can not take Qiong son to go?Who all don't take must also take Qiong son!"
My words haven't finished saying, snow maple at my after death more the "gentleness" massage:"Take not to take me to go to?H'm-?"Once I listen to be full of threat in the tone of snow maple, quickly say:"Take!Yi?Snow maple, did you when also learn to make by force?You never learn with some persons, is still that the gentleness is some well, otherwise I can want to beat your bottom!"Once snow maple listen to and immediately blush, and little elder sister Yun, Chen Fei and Jiang Yus smiled to bend from the waist in a side, snow maple was also some vexations, lay prone to bit in my shoulder, quickly crumpled for me again, also simultaneously and anxiously ask a way:"Is painful not painful?I rub for you!"
Chen Qiong listens to me saying so snow maple and loudly saying:"Who not gentleness?You say snow did elder sister Feng whom learn with?"Lookinging at Chen Qiong has to deliver the appearance of young tiger, I a start to embrace Chen Qiong to say:"Being you isn't gentle and soft!See how I teach you!"Chen Qiong is embraced in the bosom by me, immediately blush, small boxing first one strength of lightly beat in my chest:"Is not gentle and soft!Refuse stubbornly a gentleness!See how you do!"I looking at Chen Qiong Jiao pretty of the appearance Be evil to say with smile:"BE?So I come teach Qiong son how gentle and softly treat a husband, not very good?"Chen Qiong seemed to understand my meaning, immediately didn't know what good.I took a look little elder sister Yun, they say:"You if want to see me is how adjust to teach Chen Qiong, come over."Finish saying, I embrace Chen Qiong walks toward the upstairs to, however I ain't to go to a bedroom, but go to bathroom.There, is a super public baths waiting me ……
Madness!Madness after still madness!Until is nerveless to lean against a public baths inclined lean on at my nearby, several females just pipe down,Beats By Dre Justbeats, however tide red facial expression that hasn't backed makes them seem to be more similar and lovely like the captivating peach.Very unwilling to part withly come out a public baths, little elder sister Yun soon get ready a dessert.
I at first intended to seek a few babysitters come of, but little elder sister Yun all would not like to, because have babysitter at have stipulation, not ability everything at will and BE, again say heavy the female also all not and habitually use babysitter and also all reserve oneself to begin the habit of doing the household chores.Say the true, I even hope so, first, we basically didn't need what on the first three meals of, eat pure to us for enjoying alimental delicacy, but not for filling satisfied belly, as for wash away dirt a clothes what of, need a very small magic trick and then can solve and seek babysitter to have again what use?
BE eating pastry, wall of can see a telephone to appear Huang Jing first of image:"Uncle Shi, the circumstance is a bit far from good, the eagle country has already sent 5,000 toward eight Qi countries well-known scholar soldier, also have them the war ax No.1 for lately developing the battleplane is 100.See appearance eagle stateowned what scheme.Xuan chairman Yuan who still has morning received the recreation letter of credence for delivering to and said what this west and eight Qi countries of terrible activity and our country can not take off a relation, Xuan chairman Yuan gives them the explanation of a reasonable, otherwise all countries will to our country of the person of Xuan Yuan take very action!"
I am wrinkly to knit the brows to say:"Is Xuan chairman Yuan how to reply a recreation?What didn't he say again?"Huang Jing hesitated first to say for a while:"Xuan chairman Yuan resumes a recreation and says to don't hope that the eagle country's government doesn't add the country of Xuan Yuan to the strong criminal charges under the circumstance of evidence, and Xuan chairman Yuan still say if the eagle country adopts not wise behavior, the country of Xuan Yuan will also adopt homologous measure.Still have, Xuan chairman Yuan makes me tell you, probably the eagle country is to don't suffer terror raid this time, thought that the terrorist feared them. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论