2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre uk round and leave to

Sit, seem to be already to sit the appearance for a long time, see white Zai, I a while think of I to face before walking with the affair that he quarrels, returned to think of oneself to is immature at that time now and impulsive performance I not from get a burst of blush with shame, oneself will with a small fart Hai more true, absolutely lousy dead.
"H'm ……good in the evening, long time no see."I am very a bit unnatural to say, finish saying and then feel own words idiocy.
The silver uprising walks to my in front, the similar smiling face says while taking peace on the face:"True long time no see, do I miss you very much!"
He says to stretch out a pair of waist that the arms embrace me gave me a huge embrace, I also bent the body to comply with the surrounding to embrace at this time a child shape lovely matchless silver, cannot help but stretching hand to mixed up bright soft hair of his silver ……
I embrace a silver, the remaining light of canthus cannot helps but taking aim toward the white Zai that sat to secretly looking at two of us at first, although he made every effort to express totally unconcerned of appearance, however still can see he the mood at this time was some in disorder, I sighed tone, then the words light and softly said to the city pill silver:"Silver, I and white the Zai speak a few lines, you return to house rest first."
The mouth of Jue Jue that hears my words silver amiability seems to be some not too would like to, luckily blue dye to come over here at this time, his words are moderate but allow of no saying of brush-off:"Silver, let Yu Zhi wave the captain and bad timber discuss well."
The words that is blue to dye return be really tube use, silver although some not the feeling don't wish but or obey of leave my to embrace, make me unbearable to in mind guess this to the CP at this time actually develop to arrive what extent.
See 2 people return to building, I walk to small white nearby sitting down of the Zai, he didn't respond just quiet of sit over there, I looking at him to lightly say:"Probably ……I really some places did amiss, I apologize to you, the we two reaches agreement."
White Zai still lowers the head don't talk, appearance seemed to be still to is angry, for the sake of inner part of harmonious stability I have to helplessly say:"How do you want to just reach agreement with me?You say, as long as I can affirmation accomplishing promise you."
He finally raises head, the crystal bright Mou son looking at me to say:"Is true of what all can?"
"H'm, what all can, want ~only I can attain of ……"
I am saying, he suddenly closes to me its never thought that of in my cheeks kiss for a while, feel there soft warm touch I the Wu live a face to shockedly looking at a while white Zai, he then a face innocently say:"You not is say what all can?I kiss you for a while, the we two reaches agreement!"
"What all can, is this matter can not!Is so small and then know so to make use of the whole opportunities have girl's sub- cheapness to grow up still have to?See how I teach you?"
My flustered and frustrated horselaugh calls, drive white the Zai behavior annoy enough Qiang, I no longer hope glamorous all take to suppress sensual passion the sort nobility qualities iceberg version in the future and all over of bad timber white the Zai appear, but he also can not become a various star be, the cold feather is good so □ah!That is the terrible affairs of what extremely tragic ah, so I must make him know to become □of pathetic end, so as not to he hereafter walk to make in the one-way street of smiling the person.
Originally think white Zai Ye arrive my knee Be malicious to beat □, make I didn't thought of of is that he unexpectedly and easily averted from the hand that I stretch out, I right away the incarnation make track for for a burst of fierce beautiful Du a kind of insect and unexpectatively disappear his for several days in a sudden tread unexpectedly progress fly soon, if I isn't a little bit more earnest to basically grasp not to live him, I just thinking use in a sudden the body Shu system he, but accident of the disclosure is small white the face of the Zai up unexpectedly take have never had of dulcify smiling face, I this just realizes this kind of, you make track for the circumstance that I rush through to imitate Buddha at play tag similar, and he also seemed to be really to be it as a game.
He probably always has never played a game?
Thought of this, I can not help softhearted, although superficially look to work harder more of make track for him, actually always forthcoming turn on water while willing hold tight him, looking at to enjoy it very much to smile innocent and white Zai my mood also difficult to expressly like, with him of the misunderstanding of also on sweeping but getting empty, the end unexpectedly and really became a pure of pursue a game.
I pursue with small white Zai in the courtyard dozen to make, suddenly his foot one Ban fall off to go to the ground, I arrive to embrace in time before Zai fall down at the white him to say:"Be free?"
"H'm, Be free, is easy to have fun!"
The white Zai shining eyes looking at me and look very happy, the originally pure white small face is also red to rush toward of like the apple, I stretch hand lightly and knock his head intentionally a face to seriously say:"Who just have fun with you?I but want to catch you then beat yours □ ."
He a face hard looking at me to say:"I know that you just were accompanying me to play, otherwise with your real strenght I basically can not prop up so long."
Although my idea has already been guessed deeply by him, however I still the mouth hardly say:"I just want to test your to tread level just in a sudden, my so big person which sometimes accompany you to play, this forgives you once, hereafter forbid to literally do something like that to the female kid."
Just after one fight again plus before of pursue, the sweat on the body lets at this time I very of indisposition, so I in brief finish saying and then turn round and leave to him the plan takes a shower and kicks back and enjoys, who knew have never walked two white Zais but suddenly childishly pulled my dress Cape be not willing to put me and walk, I surprisedly see toward him, white the Zai saw my one eye droop bottom the eyelid have some and awkwardly say:"In fact I originally want toward you apologize of, last time was me not to, said that a lot of puzzling words ask for you angry, let ,down hereafter can't."
Looking at white Zai and it unnatural and lovely appearance, I touch his head to say:"In fact that day I also not enough dispassion, make reference to bottom basically should not fight with you by himself/herself, I hereafter will make great effort to overcome."
Hear I say so, he raises head to looking at me some expect of say:"You hereafter don't always be me as child not very good?I will make great effort to grow up."
"Good ah, wait as you are growing to 180 cms I affirmation be person in Chengkong University to you and treat."
I looking at to also didn't winter lion Lang Gao at this time of of the small white Zai smile sunlight glitter's saying, but he dissatisfied Jue write the mouth say:"How long does that still need?Probably want for a long time hereafter?"
"Can't for a long time of, as long as you drink certain president of association of a bottle of milk every day must be very quick of, I promise!"Probably more than 100 years after can attain that kind of height.
I in mind and silently say, the white Zai doesn't know my viewpoint naturally, right away gusto hundred percent of call way:"I drink two bottles of milk that everyday,beats by dre uk, president of association get sooner?I tomorrow make people send milk every day toward here!"
"BE ah, president of association must sooner, good thing will the friendly friend share together, the white Zai is a good kid, can't mind to help a silver to also take a ?"
I am full of to advise to guide of say, white Zai although one face reluctant facial expression, however still keep noding approval, just solemnly declare give city pill the silver take a bottle of milk, seeing the appearance is to don't hope that the silver is taller than him in the future very much, be really pure keep the kid of rate ah, can only cherish to in the clout to destine silvers to all want to compare white the Zai Gao Chu Wu's cm, believe him hereafter will regret very much to help the silver the decision for taking milk today!
Seeing oneself has already pacified white Zai, I make him return to building rest and then intend to take a shower, have never thought he but again pull my dress Cape, then have some to awkwardly say:"I also want similar to the city pill treatment."
White Zai the appearance at this time really like lovely, I am smile slightly to open a pair of arms to bend the body to lightly embrace him, a long time, the ear spreads small white Zai the voice of the soft low Nan, "welcome back!"
The pond farmland house affairs(June, 1864)
Bureau chief the near rattan is brave to behead on May 17, 1868
Is vice- long soil square year old three die in battle on June 20, 1869
The some kind of captains blunt farmland always takes charge of to die of illness on July 19, 1868
Eight captain rattan the hall is even to help to cut to kill on December 13, 1867
Ten captain the original farmland is left of help 1868 Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论